[Homeroast] OT Marketing

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 10:42:00 CST 2010

Thanks for the input(s). While I know (knew) the value of daily personal and
business development reading I let myself get out of the habit for quite
some time. Making a personal commitment to read 30 minutes per day.
Book "The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to
Do About It" ordered.

Before replies started coming in 4 outdoor banners already ordered. Straight
forward bold black lettering on white background like the statement itself
is bold, black and white:

THE BEST ESPRESSO IN CLARK COUNTY
      Agree or it's Free

The statement really is bold too. Debated whether to use "Vancouver" or
"Clark County" for one reason: Phuong Tran's Lava Java in Ridgefield is in
Clark County. I've personally only been told once our 'spro beat her shops.
And that's ok, keeps the bar HIGH!

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/