[Homeroast] Chemistry of Roasting coffee?

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:59:58 CST 2010

Ken

Probably is too basic for this audience, but at least can help as start
point (It is a presentation from Probat)

http://www.ncausa.org/files/public/Profile_Roasting.pdf

Grato
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

https://sites.google.com/site/coelhosefamilia/