[Homeroast] Definitions and Agtron > hazmat blends of *$

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:13:06 CST 2010

Ocean optics manufactures low cost photo-spectrometers, I wonder if they have something that would be of use.
Hmmmm.... I wonder if I could sneak some coffee beans into the Solid state physics lab and run them through the mass spectrometer....

Evil thoughts of science!!

Did I mention that I religiously watched Bill Nye the Science Guy and Beakman's World as a kid?

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com