[Homeroast] Definitions and Agtron > hazmat blends of *$

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Mon Mar 8 18:36:30 CST 2010

I just still can't believe there is not a simple optical scanner
system that could be used on coffee. For graphic designers there is a
vast array of cheap devices to analyze color. I am sure surface
texture and reflectance is an issue. But how hard can it be? I think
there should be a $150 scanner that would work on coffee.
--
-Tom