[Homeroast] hazmat blends of *$

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Mar 8 18:14:10 CST 2010

Those are obviously the major variables but not the only ones by any
stretch.  Delta temperature/delta time is the big one for sure, but not
the only one.  As you can not monitor centerline temperature of the
individual beans you really only find the heat rate for a given batch by
experimentation.  Experience will get you close but it will only be close.