[Homeroast] hazmat blends of *$

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Mar 8 16:19:15 CST 2010

The reason that all of the detailed data collection and mathematical
analysis fails in producing a repeatable roast or cup is that coffee is
an agricultural crop and there is no way to quantify the bean variables,
or even identify all of them.  You roast a bit by inspection and grind
it and cup it, adjust for effect.  Then when you change batches of beans
you repeat the process, even if th new batch of beans is from the same
region and crop.