[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:57:38 CST 2010

Try returning to the US after visiting a Particle Accelerator, I got grilled by a customs guy at LAX when I told him I was doing Particle Physics in Geneva. (Probably didn't help that I brought back a bottle of Absinthe with me from my detour into France, he he he).

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com