[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Terry McVay (rr) tmcvay at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 12:49:58 CST 2010

I'm having that put on my stone....

-----Original Message-----
From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
[mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On Behalf Of Tom &
Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 9:51 PM
To: A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this list,
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a
Sunday post.

Aha! I knew there would be one, but didn't think it would be you,
Terry! I mean, i travel with a roaster to give it to a producer
(which in itself has caused scrutiny at foreign customs counters) but
not for roasting my own coffee hile traveling... you win Terry ! You
are, in the best of ways, a TRUE coffee lunatic! -Tom

>Ummm, Tom I gotta admit that's how I travel if I'm gone for more than a
>week... A Poppery, Turkish grinder and melitta pourover and the Bodum H2O
>boiler.. Would rather buy clothes where I'm going than coffee..  But keep
>the crown it won't pass TSA anyhoo.
>Terry/Kona
>
>Tom sez: " Now, if we found someone on the list who actually travels with
>green coffee and
>a roaster (!) as well as grinder and brewer..."

iascoffee.com

-Tom

"Great coffee comes from little roasters" - Sweet Maria's Home Coffee
Roasting