[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:53:43 CST 2010

When I travel by car for longer than a week, I include an original
FreshRoast & greens along with the brewing equipment - a four cup
Melitta electric brewer - and a couple of mugs..

Last week I made a quick flying trip - no checked baggage.    I
brought a small Melitta cone & filters, Zass Turkish grinder, my own
mug & enough coffee for two days.    The TSA  quizzed me just a bit
about the Zass (on the Xray)  but decided I looked harmless and let me
go on without further inspection.    (I used hot water from the
hotel's in-room brewer.)

Dave
Westerville, OH