[Homeroast] hazmat blends of *$

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Mar 8 07:40:29 CST 2010

If you collect times from start to first crack for the same batch of
beans and are using the same weight in each batch you will find a
variation that time over a 20lb bag of beans.  This is also while
maintaining all of the other variables constant.  Roaster supply
voltage, bean start temperature etc.