[Homeroast] hazmat blends of *$

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:05:10 CST 2010

Sci,
Were only curious what's out there, nobody is talking about using an Agtron
for home roasting.
Were talking about what it is for in the first place. No rocket science
needed here.
That said, If I bought the best beans I could afford I would like to be able
to repeat my roasts as close as possible.
Hey Sci, all this science aside, it's all in the cup. Do you or do you not
like the taste of what you just roasted?
If you do that is all this forum is for. If you don't ditto.
JoeR