[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Mon Mar 8 01:51:02 CST 2010

Aha! I knew there would be one, but didn't think it would be you,
Terry! I mean, i travel with a roaster to give it to a producer
(which in itself has caused scrutiny at foreign customs counters) but
not for roasting my own coffee hile traveling... you win Terry ! You
are, in the best of ways, a TRUE coffee lunatic! -Tom

>Ummm, Tom I gotta admit that's how I travel if I'm gone for more than a
>week... A Poppery, Turkish grinder and melitta pourover and the Bodum H2O
>boiler.. Would rather buy clothes where I'm going than coffee..  But keep
>the crown it won't pass TSA anyhoo.
>Terry/Kona
>
>Tom sez: " Now, if we found someone on the list who actually travels with
>green coffee and
>a roaster (!) as well as grinder and brewer..."

-Tom