[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Sun Mar 7 21:14:13 CST 2010

If I can't check baggage, I just grit my teeth and go with the flow. It means I won't be gone that long, and that I'm going someplace I'll probably find a good cuppa joe anyway.  All that paraphernalia I mentioned is only for when I can drive or if I can check Big Bertha (my rolling garment carrier).