[Homeroast] (resending )The Dreaded Starbucks

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 17:07:03 CST 2010

Ryan:

There coffee sucks. It tastes like old dirt. Most is burnt beyond belief.
People will drink anything to get their morning/afternoon or evening hit
of caffeine.

Clearly that does not make them coffee connoisseurs.

Not that I am but I do homeroast so for sure mine is better then any
commercial coffee, period.

ginny

Hell I can get a pound of green beans from SM for 4 and change bucks; why on
earth would I
pay 3.75 plus for a cup of horrid h2o with color!!