[Homeroast] (resending )The Dreaded Starbucks

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Sun Mar 7 15:34:24 CST 2010

It could be an evil empire and every good cause need a nemesis story?

Similar to you I believe Starbucks likely provided inertia for the current
specialty coffee atmosphere. Also a passable coffee can be had many places
that would not have one otherwise.

With that said, the majority of my coffee consumption revolves around my own
kitchen when convenient. Rarely do I go out for coffee or hit the Nespresso
at work. So I probably don't represent the mean value of this list.