[Homeroast] (resending )The Dreaded Starbucks

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:20:04 CST 2010

My opinion - Despite where they started or what the original intentions
were, the current products don't taste good. The folk who are Starbucks
devotees have been lead there by marketing, not necessarily their taste
buds. 7-11 coffee is better. Dunkin' Donuts is better yet. Mine is even
better yet.

It's true we may have Starbucks to thank for the current trend in
popularizing coffee, but if only the product were a tad better... Their
scones are pretty good, though. As to any other positive contributions, I'm
not aware of them.

John