[Homeroast] hazmat blends of *$

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:57:40 CST 2010

Ivan, I can certainly relate to and respect your frustrations. I do think that repeatability, although with its many advantages, does get overdone sometimes.
But I think the original poster has proposed a very valid question- exactly what is a Full City roast. As of now, because we don't have a uniform standard, I could say that I have roasted a Full City and that could mean something different to each of us. Considering the number of variables that go into a roast, I hold that this question is not trivial, but equal not unimportant. Standards, such as the Agtron system allow us to define a language with which to speak.

I will have to think about your egg analogy a bit before I can respond to it.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com