[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:40:31 CST 2010

Ahhh,
Sounds so sweet, I'm salivating reading this description. I've been dead to
the world with a bad sinus throat cold since last Monday. I have no taste
buds for the time being. So your descriptions  has my memory brain cells
working overtime to get my pleasure centers sparked. With out taste buds all
we have is our memory's. One side tech question, did you pre or post roast
blend this  batch? Keep tasting, after all is said on these lists the truth
is in the cup.
Thanks for sharing Tom,
Cheers,
Joseph