[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Sun Mar 7 14:26:17 CST 2010

Cheers to you Joe. My scales of sensibility are easily upset but I don't
believe I've been offended by any occurrence on the list. You appear to be a
kind and gentle soul and I suspect that I am a ragged gentleman at best.
Just the same, this morning's shots pulled from a 7:2 blend of Costa Rican
Red Honey and dry processed Yirga Cheffe was outstanding by any measure...
visible spectrums included.