[Homeroast] (resending )The Dreaded Starbucks

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:08:57 CST 2010

I am resending this, I have noticed that my posts have not been going through.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com

From: silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
Subject: The Dreaded Starbucks
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:44:42 +0000

This may or may not be considered off topic but,
I am curious. I see a lot of people on this this that seem to look down upon Stabucks, I am curious as to why. Starbucks seem to get a lot of negative attention in the Speciality Coffee Industry in spite of many of the positive contributions that they have made. I was wondering what people's opinions are on Starbucks and why.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com