[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sunday post.

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:00:45 CST 2010

I don't get to travel like I used to. In my early days I'd find myself
drinking cowboy coffee in a gypsy wagon at 10,000ft waiting to select
livestock on horseback. Now I work mostly out of my office at home
where the homeroast is always available. Though I often go to meetings
elsewhere and always bring a thermos. Otherwise, when I'd take a sip
of meeting coffee someone would tend to look at me and say "are you
alright? is there something wrong?"

Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast
Amherst MA.
http://coffee-roasting.blogspot.com/