[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:27:31 CST 2010

Tom,
Very sorry for as rayO puts it "the implication of" my statement.
I did not mean to offend you or raise a flame flag here.
I also do not know the definition of your comment "accept the status quo
without question" I thought this list was all about questions and comments.
I really did not mean to offend you or anyone and for this I do apologize
and accept any and all comments in this regard. In the future I will choose
my comments with more care. I confess though I may have a problem accepting
the status quo without question.
Roast on and enjoy the very best coffee possible.
JoeR