[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:08:15 CST 2010

Sorry about all the perceived implications RayO. What's it take to wake the
sleeping bear RayO?
Now I know. Good to hear from you even if it's a good ole' RayO literary
homeroast spanking.
Very sorry to offend anyone here or raise a flame flag. Seriously not my
intentions.
Ray, I agree this list has nothing to do with the commercial coffee world
and we both know miKe quite well. The "Commercial Coffee World" is no where
so start the journey that we are all on but coffee wisdom lies in many dark
corners of our coffee past.
I hope if I find a really good deal on an Agtron you don't give me a nic
name of boyd. I'm just a little science guy who can't help himself. I want
to know what I'm not supposed to know and taste everyone's coffee no matter
what they roast the beans with.
Ok, back to lurkdom I slip, have a great cup of your homeroast  today.
JoeR