[Homeroast] When your do NOT have home roasted coffee... a Sundaypost.

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 12:44:35 CST 2010

It sure makes it nice to come home, though.  Being on the road and consuming
was the masses call "coffee" does indeed remind me why I complicate my life
with home roasting.  It could be escaping the withdrawal headache with a
bottle of no-doze is a better option than drinking dreck.  I just returned
from 2 days of train and hotel coffee.  Two days was enough.  It's time for
homeroast!

Bob

>A nice post reminding us why we complicate our lives with home roasting. I
>think in some sick way I enjoy traveling because there are always those
>transit days that force a person to either a. estimate where they can get
>the least-worst cup of coffee or b. get a cup of tea.

-snip-

> This all brings me to, of course, Via. I just don't get it. The idea of
> traveling with your own mediocre Starbucks coffee because you are so
> addicted to it you can't be without, even when you go to some imaginary
> city with less than 1000 sbucks locations, well, it seems very depressing.

-snip-