[Homeroast] A happy wake up call ... a personal story and triumph

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sun Mar 7 05:44:44 CST 2010

Plus if you like espressos, Jim Seven has a very interesting video about crema.

On the home roasting side, I'm just learning, but trying to create my own espresso blend, and I'm open to suggestions from others.  My favorite blend of an espresso is Stumtown's Hairbender and what I like about it is the citrus aspect and I'd like to find a bean to add to my creations to get that citrus aspect.

I use my oven to roast and a Behmor

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Prē