[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

stereoplegic stereoplegic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:36:50 CST 2010

@miKe: Well put, as always.
@Ryan: I, I too am a huge fan of Tux. Downloading Alpha 3 of Ubuntu 10.04
right now to see if it plays nicely with my Acer laptop's Radeon HD 3200
graphics card (POS card. I'm a big fan of ATI, but you should avoid the HD
3200 like the plague. On 9.10 I had to install the proprietary driver from
AMD.com and resizing windows still looks hideous in Compiz. It looks pretty
terrible in the included WinBLOWS 7 as well). I'd eventually like to work on
a project for Linux-powered roaster profile control, but my IT job has me
putting that and several other ideas WAY back burner for now.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM, miKe mcKoffee <mcKona at comcast.net> wrote:

> Virtually all culinary forms are art AND science. Including every facet of
> coffee from soil to cup. The greater the understanding of the science the
> higher the art can soar. Without one the other suffers, nothing exists in a
> vacuum.
>
> Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
> http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

> http://www.mckoffee.com/
> before.

> http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/

http://www.sweetmarias.com - the finest green coffee available anywhere
coupled w/ amazing cupping notes, plus a wealth of roasting and brewing
pointers
http://www.homeroasters.org - homemade roasters, roaster mods, contests,
much, much more