[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:25:13 CST 2010

I suppose we could mix it up in any direction we like. Art to science,
science to art.

I'm a sculptor, building mobiles tiny to 40 feet across. I'm not a
physicist, but I use practical physics while balancing a particular piece
and I also use the math necessary to complete a sculpture. I am not a
physicist making sculpture. I am a sculptor using a very limited amount of
science to help me along. The end result? Art. (Good or bad, you decide...)

Our paths to a good cup of coffee can be similar or not, but in discussing
the finished roast, how do we go about it using a language we all
understand?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone on this list besides possibly Thom own an
Agtron system? If not, why are *we* even discussing it here except as a
curiosity?

John