[Homeroast] The Dreaded Starbucks

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 10:44:42 CST 2010

This may or may not be considered off topic but,
I am curious. I see a lot of people on this this that seem to look down upon Stabucks, I am curious as to why. Starbucks seem to get a lot of negative attention in the Speciality Coffee Industry in spite of many of the positive contributions that they have made. I was wondering what people's opinions are on Starbucks and why.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com