[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 10:05:34 CST 2010

Virtually all culinary forms are art AND science. Including every facet of
coffee from soil to cup. The greater the understanding of the science the
higher the art can soar. Without one the other suffers, nothing exists in a
vacuum.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/