[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Sun Mar 7 08:29:11 CST 2010

Please excuse the blasphemous misstep on your world Joe. There are those
among us that accept the status quo without question and then there are
those who quite obviously do not. Certainly this display is relevant to your
chorus of opinion but it does little to further, possibly relevant,
discussion.