[Homeroast] A happy wake up call ... a personal story and triumph

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 01:39:16 CST 2010

Congrats Greg, thanks for sharing part of your Journey. Sounds like some
delightful shots of a good blend, I could virtually taste it while I read!

How long will you be in England? If there's anyway I'd try and hook up or at
least contact Jimseven (James Hoffmann, '07 World Barista Champion from
England). He's got to know some places for good espresso in the UK!

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/