[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 18:55:36 CST 2010

Tom,
What do you mean some validity? miKe just tried to explain to you that in
the commercial coffee world which I realize your not a part of, uses the
Agtron system as the industry standard. It was validated many years ago.
It's just not a tool small roasters like us can or may want to afford. It
might help with clear communication here if  we do a little research out
side of this list so we come here and discuss things on the same page. When
it comes to coffee I want to know and experience as much as possible. That
is one reason I follow this list. I'm sure all of this will be way more
clear than muddy coffee soon.
JoeR