[Homeroast] Is it just me?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:13:13 CST 2010

To be honest, I kind of wish I had not brought it up- my curiosity got the best of me. I have clearly opened up a can of worms.
My question was purely academic in nature. Although I see practical value for the home roaster in the implications of such a definition (as I tried to outline in my second email), it is of little immediate practical value. I simply wanted to know if and how the coffee industry establishes what a City Roast is.

Stated another way, from the perspective of the industry, is one person's City another Person's French(this is meant to be illustrative), or is there some kind of formal definition which prevents such ambiguity.

Please feel free to disregard my original post.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com