[Homeroast] Is it just me?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:05:43 CST 2010

This is another reason I  asked if the industry had set standard definitions based on some fundamental change in the bean, another consideration is the uneven browning of the outside vs the inside which is dependant on the ambient temperature. A definition based on color unless other variables such as temperature were accounted for.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com