[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Sat Mar 6 13:51:29 CST 2010

Assuming the large commercial roaster employs the same basic roasting method
(or profile if you like) with similar product there might be some validity
to the Agtron system. However, I think we can agree there is more than one
way to reach a specific color. As well there is color change as the coffee
rests.