[Homeroast] Finished roast color coding relevance > Is it just me?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 12:39:09 CST 2010

Say a large commercial roaster who has a large wholesale customer who buys a
specific bean/blend roasted to a specific degree of roast over and over
again? They need it to be the same every time. Using the Agtron system can
ensure each batch/shipment is exactly, not almost, not close, not around,
but virtually the exact degree of roast agreed time after time because the
(ground for testing) coffee matches time after time.

miKe