[Homeroast] Is it just me?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:48:01 CST 2010

I was thinking something a little more rigorous. An example may be Full City defined to be 90% sugars caramelized and 80% of organic material converted to carbon or something like that (Note: I am completely making these numbers and specs up for illustrative purposes). From such a technical definition which is rigorous enough to control many factors, you then create a working procedure (such as 1kg of beans roasted at 400 Fahr for 5 minutes and immediately cool to a temperature of 30 degrees fahr within 2 minutes by air cooling).

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com