[Homeroast] BBQ Drum comparisions please!

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 12:35:39 CST 2010

So, I'm finally in the need for larger batches as Farmers markets are getting ready to open around here. I'm looking for advice from those who currently are using or have used their bbq & a drum setup, the larger the better!

There are a couple of ready made drums available for sale online (RK Drums & Coffee Roasters Club drums) that look very sturdy. I know RK has a good following around here, Ron was a great supporter of this list, however the other drums look just as good.

Ideas? comparisons?

many thanks

Bob
Parker, CO