[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

mary deem catechumenes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:48:43 CST 2010

Barry - Thanks for the description of the Peru FTO San Ignacio.  I have only
tasted one Peru, which is the chocolaty Cusco Canelon -Tomas Ovall.

Your stash reduction sounds both impressive & painful.  The things one must
do when moving.....  Hopefully you will be moved in soon and ready to stock
up again :)