[Homeroast] Is it just me?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:03:51 CST 2010

// sorry, couldn't resist all of the C++ references

#include <iostream.h>

int main(void){
   cout << "By C++, I mean as far as you can get before really considering it FC. I usually consider full city to start around when the beans start smoking a bit, and smelling like 2nd crack is imminent.";

return 0;

}

// Whew, got it out of my system (no pun intended). Coder for life!!!
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com