[Homeroast] Is it just me?

Jim Graf exportfs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:34:21 CST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Allon Stern <allon at radioactive.org> wrote:

> On Mar 3, 2010, at 5:28 PM, Seth Grandeau wrote:
>
> > Allon,
> >
> > Wouldn't that be Full City?
>

> By C++, I mean as far as you can get before really considering it FC.
> I usually consider full city to start around when the beans start smoking a
> bit, and smelling like 2nd crack is imminent.

Now this must be very specific to roasting equipment. I roast in a pot
outside over a propane stove and I see beans start "smoking a bit" before
first crack.

I was going to complain about your use of C++ as being a bit hard to resolve
- it's either city+ or full city, just pick one - but a search reveals that
SMs uses C++ in their cupping-log...

Why not --FC?

:)

-jim