[Homeroast] Coffee and your heart

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Mar 3 20:41:23 CST 2010

Yup, some time back I got tired of seeing 20oz cups from other shops walk by
when my largest ToGo was a 16. So I caved to the American bigger is better
mentality and brought in the "humungoid" 24oz by-passing the whimpy 20oz:-)
FWIW at least it's quad shot by default on the menu. Sometimes someone only
wants it as a double, not problem, same price. No price reduction for
subtractions! Oh, once shortly after bringing the 24 in had it ordered oct
shot. Yes, 8 shot 24oz. And it was an 8 shot peppermint mocha at that. He's
a regular who usually orders a quad 16 pep mocha. As far as I know he never
ordered the 24 oct again:-)

Now I have work to do to finish closing!

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/