[Homeroast] BehmorThing

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:36:28 CST 2010

Finally, after two years roasting with IR 2, I convinced my wife that is
time to get something bigger (she doesn't like the smoke, and knows bigger
means smoke, a lot more)

I was strugling to decide which bigger one Behmor, another IR2 and Hottop
(Diedrich is totally out of question US$ 5K +++, sorry too much for home
roaster). Hottop is very sturdy, nice looking but doesnt pass the test of
1lb roast, another IR2 (work in paralell) will not give me the pleasure of
something new, then I learned Behmor was a full 1 lb, great question
answered!! Behmor is the way.

Time now to learn (even before buy) how this Behmor word works, and
amazingly I found this piece of software called BehmorThing, is is
fantastic, print my labels, create my dbase, even allow pictures to be
saved, wonderfull! I will place my order to SM for my new Behmor, no more
questions.

I'm feeling like a child on Christimas eve, my Santa Claus will bring a
Behmor! I'm sure that he will do that through the chimney with the Behmor
ON!

Grato
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

https://sites.google.com/site/coelhosefamilia/