[Homeroast] Behmor Thing Profile

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:06:22 CST 2010

This is the beauty of the pre-heat - up to 2 minutes - to vary the time of
the drop on P2.  Vary the pre-heat time varies the time of the drop to where
you want it.  You are set free.  You will never be locked into A B C or D
ever again!

It is so simple, it is much easier to use than the way we thought it
originally worked.

In your example, if you want the P2 to drop at 12:30, set the time to 1lb P2
B.  Then, run the Pre-heat on 1/4 lb P1 A for 30 seconds.  At 30 seconds,
hit OFF, then immediately hit 1 lb P2 B.

You have just changed the drop to occur at 12:30.

This gives you so much flexibillity.  I am a much happier user, and I never
have to get out my calculator any more.

-Bonnie P.