[Homeroast] Behmor Thing Profile

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Mar 3 16:17:45 CST 2010

At 01:38 PM 3/3/2010, you wrote:
>This brings up a question I have been wondering about. If you use P2  1lb
>and start the machine and then push two +'s, when does the power drop occur?

The + and - buttons do not ever effect the profile timings, they just
adjust the end time. If the temperature drop occurs at 10:48 elapsed
as it does when you press 1Lb P2 A there is nothing you can do to
change that other than pressing B to drop at 12:00 or C to drop at
12:54. If you press the 1lb P2 buttons, you get those 3 choices and
nothing else.

Ira