[Homeroast] Coffee and your heart

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:29:19 CST 2010

Don't worry if they are saying NOW it could be good for you it won't take
long for them to be saying it is bad for you and then after a while it will
return to it's benificent status, and so on and so on ad inifinitum.....

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:07 PM, F.R. Parth <fparth at mac.com> wrote:

> The American Heart Association is meeting this week in San Francisco. There
> have been several presentations relating coffee drinking with the heart.
> Most of the correlations show a positive result.
>

> http://www.palmbeachpost.com/health/coffee-is-generally-heart-friendly-310749.html
>

> So drink more coffee (not that I have to tell this group that).
>
> Frank Parth

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.