[Homeroast] Behmor Thing Profile

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:35:57 CST 2010

Ira,

I can't compliment you enough for the work you've done putting this great
piece of software together for us.

Yesterday I roasted 4 lbs of coffee using P2 for 3 of them. I notice that
the temp drop of my machine occurred about 1 min before the temp drop on the
Behmor Thing profile? Is this an anomaly with my machine or have you or
others on this list noticed a similar pattern? The first 2 lbs and the last
lb I roasted were using P2 and the third lb I roasted I used P4. I don't
preheat my machine and it was about an hour between roasts. I noticed this
pattern for all three roasts using P2.

John H.