[Homeroast] Uganda mudslide

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:35:15 CST 2010

Tom and Terry,
thank you for your kind words. For a man that has swam across this river
numerous times and enjoyed quite a few years with there two sons, a moon
light glassy water night was too much to resist. I'm not aware of the who
story so I will look simply at this as when it's your time nothing will
change that. My he rest in Peace.
JR