[Homeroast] Uganda mudslide

gtsteig at comcast.net gtsteig at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 20:05:37 CST 2010

Joe, I read about your missing friend Jim. I grew up on the Columbia down river in Longview and came to respect its power. I'm sorry and will keep you and your friend in my heart. My care goes out to Uganda, Chile and Haiti too.

Though I now live in Seattle, someday I'll come by your shop, Joe, and savor your roasted coffee. Terry