[Homeroast] Uganda mudslide

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:13:35 CST 2010

Yes Ryan,
At home and abroad. A very good friend of mine who lives right on the Mighty
Columbia River not far from our Coffee Roastery Wine Shop decided to go for
a glassy calm moonlight canoe paddle out across the river last Saturday
night. He has no been seen since. Canoe and paddle were found down stream on
the Washington side of the river. A large air search was mounted. Coast
Guard and private planes. My friend with his private plane commented
yesterday he has to hold back tears when he looks down at their house and
sees Kathy the missing mans wife still waiting for Jim to paddle back home.
I donated coffee and anything I could for all the searchers. One friend who
this little of 3K is very close to or several hundred in Chile, the pain is
very overwhelming.
This list becomes a safe haven and virtual 3rd Place Coffee retreat.
Thank you Tom and Maria,
JoeR

--
Ambassador for Specialty Coffee and palate reform